Lopi Medium Flush NexGen-Fyre Insert
The Medium Flush Wood NexGen-Fyre Insert converts a wasteful masonry or zero clearance fireplace into an excellent heat source that can provide reliable warmth at a fraction of the cost of electricity or oil. With a three-sided convection chamber and standard 180 CFM convection fan, this insert is designed to deliver the maximum heat output from the wood you burn due to our advanced NexGen-Fyre technology. This insert features a sleek, flush design and is created out of the highest quality materials to last for years to come. This model features a signature arched door and face design.
The Medium Flush NexGen-Fyre is available with the GreenStart patent-pending ignition system for the modern wood burner; just load your wood and push a button! We’ve completely eliminated slow, cracked open door startups and laboring over fickle newspaper.
- Emissions: 2.45 Grams Per Hour (CORD WOOD)
- Heating Capacity:* Up to 2,000 Square Feet
- EPA Tested BTUs: 15,853 to 55,395 (CORD WOOD)
- “Real World BTUs”:** See Below
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 10 Hours
- Firebox Size: 2.2 Cubic Feet
- Maximum Log Size: 24”
- Weight: 450 Pounds
- Construction: 5/16” to 1/4” Steel Plate
- LHV Overall Efficiency:*** Up to 78%
- HHV Overall Efficiency:*** Up to 72%
- Glass Viewing Area: Ceramic Glass, 22-1/2” W x 10” H, 215.6 Sq. In.
* Heating capacity may vary depending on degree of home insulation, floor plan and ambient temperature zone
of the area you live.
** EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely
to add more wood to your insert to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your fireplace
insert with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
*** Overall efficiency as tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. LHV = Low Heat Value, HHV = High Heat Value.